Food For Thought... Oldies ..June 23rd 2019










.
The people who need firecracker safety tips aren't the people who read firecracker safety tips....
Always remember and don't ever forget...He who goes forth with a fifth on the Fourth MAY not go forth on the Fifth!
There are two secrets to success in Life. #1: Never tell everything you know.
I’ve come to the sad realization nobody will ever triumphantly pour Gatorade on me for any reason. There's just so much disappointment in my life.
I bet the YMCA dance is a lot harder to do in Chinese.
I find it highly suspicious that the three bears had the dexterity to buy furniture and make porridge in the first place, not to mention making up the bedding. And getting a charge card....all highly mysterious to me.
What I’m really looking for in a friend is loyalty. And a pool. Mainly just a pool.
It would be kind if some people performed random acts of silence.
I heard that people who talk to themselves tend to be extremely smart. Did you know that? Yes, I did know that. Did you? But, of course, I think I was the one who told you in fact....
So if I keep "my enemies closer", then my real friends get jealous and they become my enemies, thus I keep them closer and then my old enemies who were close get jealous, so then........it's a never ending cycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel the World: When to Splurge. When to Scrimp, And How to Return Safely to Home Sweet Home Here in Tyler!

This much I know to be true ... March 2022

Words, Words, Words ... May/June 2023