Some Funny Thoughts... maybe Funny as in "Quirky"....

The best things in life are those who you love, the places you have been, and the memories you have created along the way....Do not get burned twice by the same flame.

I have learned that it is the weak who are cruel and that kindness is to be expected only from the strong.  I am glad to know many strong friends.

No lie.  I met someone today and he said his occupation was "part time DJ"...

But, now.... really.... aren't all of us part time DJ's?

When I drive, I really just scan playlists for about 11 seconds each song... then I arrive at destination 

Sort of a traveling Disc Jockey

When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football.

Yeah I used to be a people person but then people went and messed that all up.


I want to be a comedian so bad but I am afraid they will all laugh at me!

Just because someone talks a lot doesn't mean they say anything.


I'm old but I'm not stand-out-in-front-of-the-church-and-greet-people-as-they-come-in old.

Three things: Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to? Next, what is difference between a slim chance and a fat chance?  And, those who on a dirty car write "Wash ME" are the same people who think 'pull my finger' is the funniest joke ever.  OK, l that out of my system---now to physical therapy--I am learning to walk....without screaming of pain.  New kind of deal for me.


Today was a good day. I didn't have to slap anybody.

If you are ever skydiving, and your parachute fails, and your friends are all watching youu fall, I think a good gag would be to pretend you're swimming.


Some people are wise, Some are just other wise.

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10, NKJV
A good deed shines brightly in a weary world...

When I bang my 'bad' ankle against something, it is as if I pressed a button that plays all the curse words I know.  Nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives....all creatively replayed....then get the Icy Hot and elevate. Today is an Icy Hot/Elevation day.  No more cursing....Promise.

Honk if you love a peaceful and quiet drive.

The only thing we all truly have in common is that no one knows what is going to happen next.

If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm an okay dancer until I whip out the finger guns, then I'm just majestic

I'd stop disappointing you, if you stopped expecting me to do stuff.

The equation for Lady Gaga's Bad Romance :(RAH)^2 (AH)^3 + RO(MA +(MA)^2) + (GA)^2 + OOH(LA)^2
Gently placing your finger on someone's lips and saying "Shh, not another word" is super romantic... but cops don't seem to think so

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.  Do not walk beside me, either. In fact, just leave me alone.

The silliest a person ever appears is right after they walk into a spider's web.  Think about it.  All that waving and jumping around.  Just saw someone do that and thought they were having a fit.

You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel the World: When to Splurge. When to Scrimp, And How to Return Safely to Home Sweet Home Here in Tyler!

This much I know to be true ... March 2022

Words, Words, Words ... May/June 2023