New Year's Wishes ...



·         Before I get completely wasted, make a fool of myself, stumble my way home and pass out, let me wish you a very happy New Year.
·  My New Year’s resolution is to be a little less perfect so I can stop making everyone else look so bad.
·  This coming year may you have happiness, good health, prosperity and finally realize how awesome I really am!
·  May you grow old enough that you struggle to stay up until midnight, prefer to stay home on New Year’s Eve and are unable to remember what a New Year celebration was like when you were young.
·  To all of my Facebook friends, may your Facebook page be full of New Year wishes from people you barely know.
·  May your New Year’s resolution be high definition. And may you be too drunk to understand that joke!
·  New Year’s resolutions are a to-do list for the first week of January.
·  May the New Year hurry up and come so we can finally get past this holiday season and get on with our lives!
·  Happy New Year! Here’s hoping that we can stay up later than 9 o’clock.

·  My New Year’s resolution is to stop pretending that you don’t annoy me so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel the World: When to Splurge. When to Scrimp, And How to Return Safely to Home Sweet Home Here in Tyler!

This much I know to be true ... March 2022

Words, Words, Words ... May/June 2023