Mind Meandering to a Different Drummer--some funnies for May 4th 2019

Things on and off my mind today.... May 4th 2019; Stars are playing; Kentucky Derby Day; still yelling MAY DAY MAY DAY... which isn't asking for HELP... just that time of year... for about 30 days or so...

--A friend will calm you down when you're angry, but a best friend will skip beside you with a baseball bat singing "someone's gonna get it!"... we all know that tune...

--The only time the word incorrectly isn't spelled incorrectly is when it’s spelled incorrectly.

--If you can't handle me at my worst....then I completely understand, because I can't either! Very difficult. I could SNAP at any MOMENT! Really I can--with both hands!

--Dear Yellow Light....Oh, You're Challenging ME? Challenge Accepted. Begin light warp SPEED through intersection....

--My right turn signal has been on; blinking for SEVEN months. I am "that guy"....

--So, how long exactly is a "cotton picking minute"? Different than a "New York Minute"... the fastest minute is when you ask a toddler child "What's that in your mouth"... they run like the fastest mammal on Earth.

--For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

--"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."

--Whoever said 'nothing is impossible' never tried to nail
Jell-o to a tree"

--Yeah, that's right! I learned all my dance moves from the paternity tests on Maury!!

--No matter how bad your day seems, just remember someone has to clean the bathroom at Taco Bell... after a Saturday night ...

-- I am certain that if fortune telling was real every fortune in every fortune cookie would read "You are about to eat a stale cookie.

--Well, maybe
Maybe that's the point
To reach the point of giving up

Cause when I'm finally
Finally at rock bottom
Well, that's when I start looking up
And reaching out

I know I'm not strong enough to be
Everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up
I'm not strong enough
Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be
Strong enough

--You're only limited by your own imagination. And money. And talent. And genetics. And time. And geography.... but, hey man... go for it... you can be anything....

--Saw an old woman who had a rose bud tatoo as a young girl on her chest but now it looked like a long stem rose now - bad optic...

--There isn't enough make-up in the world to cover-up crazy.

--I just got lost on...wait for it....Lost Creek Road. No Lie.

--When I was a kid... No wait. ..I still do that.

--I hope the word ‘berserk’ appears at least once in my obituary. At my cousin's child's funeral, the word 'onery' was used about eight times.... SUCCESS in LIFE!

--False friends are worse than bitter enemies. Or is it bitter friends worse than false enemies. Either way, stay away from creeps... When in doubt? Throw them OUT!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel the World: When to Splurge. When to Scrimp, And How to Return Safely to Home Sweet Home Here in Tyler!

This much I know to be true ... March 2022

Words, Words, Words ... May/June 2023